Andrea McLean’s Motivational Tips for taking control of your life – 5 things Andrea will show you:
1. DO SOMETHING! Take control of what you can control. Any change you make, no matter how small, will make you feel better.
2. DON’T EXPECT A DIFFERENT RESULT FROM DOING THE SAME THING. That’s the very definition of insanity, yet we all do it. Just stop.
3. If number 2 made you panic and think “I couldn’t possibly do that!” stop it. Yes you can. You think you can’t, but you can.
4. START SMALL. The main reason we give up and feel overwhelmed and out of control is we set our goals too high. Set smaller goals.
5. MAKE A DECISION AND EMBRACE IT.
Trying to do too many things, badly, doesn’t work. Andrea was born in Scotland and grew up in the Caribbean. After moving to England, Andrea finished her education before moving to London with everything she owned in the back of her car and slept on floors to pursue her dream of becoming a journalist… Andrea is now a #1 Sunday Times Best-Selling author. Her previous books are Confessions of a Good Girl, and Confessions of a Menopausal Woman. Her latest book: This Girl Is On Fire: How To Live, Learn and Thrive in a Life You Love is available to order from Amazon now. She is also an award-winning TV broadcaster, journalist, radio presenter and CEO and co-founder of the female empowerment site www.thisgirlisonfire.com – Andrea’s mission is to empower 100 million women around the world to live, learn and thrive in a life they love. In Andrea’s 26-year career as a broadcaster she has interviewed some of the biggest names in the business, including Oprah Winfrey, Beyoncé, Drew Barrymore, Will Smith, Dustin Hoffman and Amy Schumer. Working alongside stellar guest panellists such as Goldie Hawn and Eva Longoria, Andrea has hosted ITV’s ratings and multi award-winning live Daytime chat show Loose Women (Britain’s version of the US show The View) since 2007, bringing her warmth, humour and journalistic skill to the small screen every lunchtime. Andrea has written for many publications including The Daily Mail, The Mirror, Woman & Home, Woman, Red, Heath & Wellbeing and Surrey Life. https://www.thisgirlisonfire.com